Stem Cell Banking at the Biohacking Conference:
The stem cell banking process is a simple, outpatient procedure and only takes you away from the conference action for a couple short hours!
- Signup and choose your preferred day(s) to have your personal stem cells banked with American Cell Technology in Orlando
- ACT will reach out to you and confirm your scheduled appointment time and date. At that time, a small non-refundable deposit is collected.
- On the day of stem cell extraction, arrive to the clinic address provided 15 – 30 minutes before your scheduled procedure.
- All additional paperwork will be completed at the clinic ahead of time.
- A mini-lipo extraction from the lower flank will be performed under local anesthesia in 30-45 minutes.
- This is an outpatient procedure, and the patient is free to leave after extraction.
- Light bruising is common but should not impede day to day activities.
- Infectious disease screening bloodwork is recommended, but not required by patients. Options are to have blood drawn at clinic (additional charge), have blood draw done at LabCorp/Quest Diagnostics, or sign waiver at clinic
- Once adipose (fat) is extracted, clinic will handle safely shipping to American Cell Technology for Stem Cell banking.
- Client has access to their stem cells 6 weeks after initial extraction and can request cells through their Client Portal.
ACT has partnerships with clinics nationally and can help provide a local clinic near you for potential stem cell therapy
- American Cell Technology requires 3 weeks notice for stem cell requests, unless Bio-Insurance Plan is purchased.
Bio-Insurance Plan options allow clients to pre-pay for stem cells at a discount, have cells available within 48 hours for emergency or urgent use and allows American Cell Technology to yield the client more stem cells throughout their lifetime. More information on ACT’s Bio-Insurance Programs will be provided by our staff.
Why Stem Cell Banking With American Cell Technology (ACT)
With ACT, the largest personal stem cell bank in the United States, individuals can unlock the powers and benefits of personal stem cell banking as ACT provides clients:
- Availability: To your youngest personal stem cells, with your OWN DNA throughout your life for numerous treatments. ACT's proprietary processing creates potentially billions of live stem cells available
- On Demand Access: Stem Cell retrieval options within 48 hours for emergency or on demand requests
- Medical Partnerships: Partnerships with leading regenerative medicine doctors nationally
- Quality Assurance: Pure mesenchymal stem cells, with accurate live stem counts and viability (health of the cells), with your own DNA
- Safety and Security: Controlled processing that ensures healthy cells and security knowing that your cells are stored using the latest technology and with the highest standards, in a FDA registered, cGMP facility
The only thing I regret is not doing it sooner. I started my treatments sort of as a last resort. I wasted a lot of time, energy and money chasing other treatments and protocols. I spent years suffering. I’m beyond happy with my results and I plan to continue my treatments as needed.
I’ve conducted extensive research (several months’ worth) over the past 10 years as well as used my own stem cells both derived from bone marrow and adipose (fat) tissue and have experienced phenomenal results. Not only have I personally obtained incredible results but several people I know which use their own stem cells also receive amazing results. I would encourage anyone that wants to take their health and wellness to the next level to definitely bank their cells so that they can be used when required. If you conduct a little research, you’ll see that the uses are practically limitless...
Of all the things that you will spend on your children during their lifetime, this is a relatively small expenditure for something that could potentially drastically improve their quality of life. It will also give you greater peace of mind as parents.
Ryan and Tessa B
Having the opportunity for such a reasonable cost (in the context of your child’s future health and what will end up spending as a parent) this is probably the best health insurance policy you can have in place for your child. It’s a no-brainer. We truly believe in the future prospect of the stem cell medical vertical. Beyond the known successes of stem cell treatment for orthopedic injuries and concussions, this field of science is attracting top research doctors and scientists across the world who are all actively advancing potential uses for stem cells.
Blake and Chloe G
Clinical Trials Underway
FDA approved uses to treat
Clinical trials involving
stem cells research
Only 1 person with your unique
DNA (identical twins not included)
Personal stem cell current uses
either in clinical trials or at regenerative medicine clinics
lower back pain, knee, hip, and shoulder arthritis, tendon or ligament damage, avoidance of joint replacement surgery
Diabetes, Crohn’s, Rheumatoid Arthritis
Autism, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Dementia, Multiple sclerosis, Concussions and Traumatic Brain Injury, Stroke
Cardiology and Pulmonology:
Heart Failure, Asthma, COPD
Bio-Hacking and Cosmetic:
Anti-aging and wellness, male and female sexual function, general body performance and recovery, hair restoration, skin repair
Frequently Asked Questions
Your own personal stem cells with your own DNA is your safest stem cell option. There is no risk of your body rejecting your cells with your own DNA or potential transmission of infectious disease when your cells are handled in a proper cGMP facility like ACT's.
Adipose (fat) and Bone marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) are both great sources of autologous (your own) stem cells. Adipose derived MSCs do relatively little work over the course of their lives and can still be very young and robust (measured by their telomeres) well into your 80s and 90s. There are also 500 to 2,500 times more stem cells in your adipose than your bone marrow, making these cells a really attractive stem cell source for regenerative medical procedures.
Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) are pluripotent stem cells, meaning they have the natural ability to differentiate into many other functional cell types: bone, cartilage, muscle, neural tissue, blood vessels, and more. MSCs are anti-inflammatory and can home to sites of inflammation throughout the body. MSCs also have a unique immune modulatory ability, which research has shown can help calm an overactive immune system, often associated with autoimmune conditions or cytokine storms.
Click below to enter your details and learn more about personal stem cell banking for you or your future newborn baby. To find how you might use your own personal stem cells, inquire with your doctor to learn more and notify ACT when you're ready to receive your cells.
Interested in banking your stem cells at the Biohacking 2023 Conference at exclusive pricing?
With advancements in personal stem cell therapy and regenerative medicine, having access to your banked personal stem cells could be your best health policy!
Exclusive partnership with Biohacking Conference and Dave Asprey, American Cell Technology is offering stem cell banking during the 2023 Biohacking Conference at exclusive pricing!
- This process is a simple, outpatient procedure that is done under local anesthesia at one of our partnered medical clinics in Orlando.
- Schedule now for exclusive early-bird pricing! Further details will be provided directly by American Cell Technology
Complete your information below, with your top two preferred dates for stem cell banking harvest. Then, one of our representatives will reach out to finalize all scheduling details.